Adriana Lima for Jason Wu Fall Winter 2014-15 Ad Campaign
Shot at the Four Seasons hotel in New York by Inez & Vinoodh, Jason Wu Fall Winter 2014-15 ad campaign stars Adriana Lima, who also opened the designer’s fall runway show, and Wu himself, who made a cameo this season.
“She’s sexy, and there’s this feline-esque prowess that felt appropriate for the clothes. And she’s got those eyes! She’s like our own Bianca Jagger. Adriana is a new take on the supermodel – she’s from a different era. At the end of the day, these ads are about the women and the sexiness, and I continue to choose women who inspire me,” the designer said to style.com.
- Milan Spring 2017 collections: best looks (on and off the runway, courtesy of Chiara Ferragni)
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- All the New York Fall 2017 fashion girls-approved collections
- All the industry influencers-approved Fall 2017 London collections #LFW
- Gucci Spring 2017
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- Milan Fall 2017 coolest collections (fashion pack-approved)
- NYFW Fall 2017 street style: shop what influencers are wearing
- Spring 2017 London Fashion Week: 10 collections you need to invest in
- All the must-have spring clothing items your wardrobe can’t miss this season