Charlotte Groeneveld and the Tom Ford Bianca bag. Available at FARFETCH
* TOM FORD’s Bianca bag is recognised by its sculptural gold-tone handle. Made in Italy from sequin-embellished gold-tone leather, it has a croissant-inspired silhouette with a compact design.
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
Perfect for the Party Season…
Gabrielle Caunesil end the Prada Cleo crystal. Available at FARFETCH
* Prada embraces maximalist embellishment with this satin iteration of the Cleo bag. Decorated with the brand’s signature triangle logo plaque, this design is adorned with synthetic crystals for a lustrous completion.
+ also available at MYTHERESA
* Prada’s Cleo Small shoulder bag is a modern interpretation of a style from the brand’s archives. This iteration is made from satin, covered in sparkly crystals of various sizes, and finished with the iconic triangular emblem
(Photo via @gabriellecaunesil)
Silver is good too. Here, Gilda Ambrosio and The Attico Friday small bag, available at MYTHERESA
* Complete your girls’ night out look with the addition of the Friday Small leather tote from The Attico. This small pink bag is designed to fit only the essentials, with a crossbody strap that doubles as a belt.
LAIA’S PICK: JW Anderson’s The Bumper.
* The Bumper leather shoulder bag from JW Anderson features the collection’s iconic oversized tubular structure. This glamorous design in metallic gold can be worn on the shoulder or as a top handle bag.
LAIA’S PICK: Coperni Swipe mini bag. * Coperni’s iconic Swipe Mini bag is inspired by the iPhone’s airplane mode. The style is updated here in striking metallic faux leather and has a continuous underside zip.