Jessie Bush in The Frankie Shop
+ Missoma jewelry: get her Baya Hoop Earrings
* Taking inspiration from Colombia, the Baya Hoops add some shine to any outfit. With their light-reflecting textured finish, these hoops are designed to gently hug the ear lobe.
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)
Best basics of the season…
I’m in love with Erika Boldrin’s Sandro fringed jacket!
* Sandro women’s jacket • Fringed jacket in double faced wool • Tailored collar • Fringing along the sleeves and at the top of the piece • Long sleeves with button fastening • Pockets in the side seam • Shirt-style hem • Front fastening with a button placket.
+ get her Sporty & Rich printed cotton-jersey sweater in Peach
* Sporty & Rich is centered around wellness and positive vibes, which explains the cheeky lifestyle tips printed across this sweatshirt. Cut from cream cotton-jersey, it has a cozy, relaxed fit and fleece backing for added softness. Style yours with everything from relaxed denim to pleated skirts.
(Photo via @erika_boldrin)
Funda Christophersen in my favorite Anine Bing jacket: The Kaia Blazer!
* A tailored jacket with a classic double-breasted closure. Comfortable and easy to wear, the Kaia Blazer is effortless enough to pair with everything in your wardrobe.
(Photo via @fundachristophersen)
Anouk Yve’s New Balance 237 sneakers are on top of my Spring 2021 trainers wishlist!
* Sneakerheads who appreciate the vibe of our 70s-era running shoes are sure to love the 237. Taking cues from our heritage designs, these casual sneakers for men blend a retro look with modern styling for a versatile and stylish silhouette that keeps your streetwear looking sharp. The suede and mesh upper with lace-up construction provides a secure, comfortable all-day fit.
(Photo via @anoukyve)